Sunday, July 22, 2012

Beverly Hills Courthouse Wedding

Last spring I photographed a lovely courthouse wedding at the Beverly Hills Municipal Courthouse.
Julia and Carlos were married in an intimate ceremony attended by a few close friends. There is something very special about being part of such a small, informal wedding.  Julia made her bouquet out of daisies and wove a daisy chain for her hair. They both wore all white. Afterward, we walked around the corner and took portraits in a beautiful secluded garden area at the courthouse. The neighborhood is rich with pretty landscaped areas and the Beverly Hills public library makes a picturesque backdrop.
When Julia came to pick up the photos she brought me a huge piece of homemade coconut cake!






























1 comment:

  1. How fun wedding ceremony and I am sure everyone had blasting time over there. I am so overwhelmed to see these cute wedding shots. You know my best friend just got married and I also enjoyed a lot in her wedding. She chose one of most exotic beachside Chicago venues for the day.

    ReplyDelete